Oh Brother

Dear Meg,
Isn't it funny that summer is the hardest time to get anything done? With all those extra hours in every day you'd think that we'd find time to...say...write our blog. I think that when I have to buckle down and get the kids to school every day, my momentum goes from lazy daisy to high gear.
So on this Labor Day I'm declaring that I'm back in the game.
I loved your post about brothers, and I just love your brothers too. Since we are focusing on what we have I'll skip bemoaning my lack of brotherly friendship growing up and give thanks for the brothers that came into my life later. My step brothers had their own kind, funny, inspiring influence on my life, however at-a-distance our relationships were. And Brandon has always been a delight! He was so tiny and ten when Ryan and I first started hanging out and now he's 25 and a beautiful person! I'm so lucky we get along so well.
Your brothers have always treated me like family which brought so much fun and friendship to my life. Then there is my brother-in-law Jeremy, who has become in the last few years just as teasing and sarcastic as a real brother ever would have been, and just as funny and trusted too.
Man! You're right. Guys are great!
 Speaking of how great guys are, Ryan is sitting next to me telling me it's time to stop blogging and get to bed. So for now, I'll have to say good night.
I love you Meg!
Love
Mal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Uncomfortable Question.